Welcome to our sewing school. We run private classes here at our studio.
If you have experience with sewing but would like to learn additional skills or brush up on the skills you already know you have come to the right place.
Please make a list of the techniques or applications you would like to learn and you will be taught how to do them.
You can also take pictures of things you like / sewing details you like and we can show you how to perform these.
As this is a one-on-one class we can use the time wisely to teach you as many of the skills you wish during this time.
You can choose any four from the following times.
Please check availability with us as times book up in advance.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings
- 10:30am to 1:00pm.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons
- 12:00pm to 4:30pm.
January to May.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- 6:00pm to 8:30pm
- please contact us to check our schedule ahead of time.
(no drop-in classes)
- Times may be flexible depending on other bookings.
- All classes are 2.5 hour duration.
- Extra time is charged at $40/hour
What to bring:
We have everything here at the studio. Sewing machines, sergers, materials and trimmings to decorate your creation. If you do own a sewing machine and would like to be taught how to use it, please bring it along and we will be happy to show you what to do.