A lovely 100% biodegradable & compostable, sustainable accessory for your next trip.
This soap holder itself might look like plastic but it’s made from a wood-based bioplastic (in other words liquid wood) called Arboform which is composed of natural materials like lignin (30%), cellulose (60%), beech wood, flex and hemp fibres.
What we like the most:
– the fact that it is 100% biodegradable at the end of its life
– it can be home-composted or even burnt
– it is innovative, environmentally-friendly product
– its slightly woody odour
– is lighter than synthetic plastics
– it is water resistant and strong
– it’s small, practical, minimalist design.
Made in Dublin, Ireland.