100% Supersoft Merino Wool
Made in Ireland by Aran Woollen Mills, the famous original since 1892.
A good quality polo-neck sweater should be a staple in every man's wardrobe. This submariner style sweater is textured with the honeycomb and cable patterns of the Aran Islands. The cables represent the fishermans' ropes while the Honeycomb pattern promises reward for honest labour. In tradition this gave luck to the wearer during their daily duties.
- Made in Ireland of 100% soft merino wool
- Features traditional patterns from the Aran Islands
- Versatile: Can be worn smart or casual
- 100% Wool retains shape and offers better insolation over synthetics
- Classic, Iconic & Timeless Sweater
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
The garment may feel snug at first, but the fibres loosen once given a gentle stretch. For a more relaxed, generous fit, we recommend sizing up.
Hand wash in lukewarm water, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, dry flat, reshape while damp, warm iron, store folded in cool, dry place.