Made in Ireland by Aran Woollen Mills, the famous original since 1892.
The Roll neck is a rugged sweater which gives any outfit a heritage-inspired look. With a distinctive rolled edge on the collar, hem and cuff, it was worn by Irish fishermen as a daily essential. A great layering piece which can be worn smart with a collared shirt or casually with a pair of jeans, an extremely versatile sweater that you will reach for time and time again.
- Knit in Ireland with 100% Pure New Wool
- Irish Fisherman Inspired Sweater available in 4 Classic Colors
- Features a Roll Neck Collar, Cuffs and Waistband
- 100% Natural Fibers were used in manufacture, which hold shape well and provides unequalled insulation.
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
The garment may feel snug at first, but the fibres loosen once given a gentle stretch. For a more relaxed, generous fit, we recommend sizing up.
Hand wash in lukewarm water, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, dry flat, reshape while damp, warm iron, store folded in cool, dry place.